Starkey’s Service Management Patented System Offered as a 40 hr. Course Guided by a Starkey Instructor; Videos, Text Books.
On-site at the Starkey Mansion in Denver Colorado.
The Starkey Household Management Systems Course is the fundamental and core knowledge for setting up any Service Management Plan, and effectively managing any home. This information is not offered anywhere except through Starkey International. This unique system and knowledge holds a US patent especially designed for managing the sophisticated private home. You will learn 11 management tools that will make daily operations within the home both functional and understood by your Employer and other staff members. There are 10 Standards or categories of Service, and a service language that you must also know to be successful in a private home. Without these tools, most household staff are in crisis mode. You must know how to think as a Household or Estate Manager and understand how the is language used in Private Service; because, like any profession, communication is key to success. This publication covers the Starkey Service Management System and management tools that presents an interactive communication process to identify, define, and organize service expectations; customize service; and specify the required service staff and their duties within a specified environment. It identifies the overall Lifestyle Management Plan.
This course presents essential knowledge for Household and Estate Managers, but also for Employers and members of the Family Office who support, hire, and dismiss household staff.
- 40-hour course (on-site)
- The tuition includes Room and board so no other cost is required besides travel expenses to the Starkey Mansion
- Offered at the Starkey mansion or online, with live instructor guidance and videos
- 11 unique management tools
STARKEY SERVICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Starkey’s Service Management Patented System class is offered as a 40-hour, guided by a Starkey instructor and textbooks
- Customize a Service Management plan with templates for any size of estate or property and any number of family members
- 11 unique Private Service Management tools and a household Service language
- Essential knowledge for those working in Private Service as Estate or Household Managers, Personal Assistants, or Family Offices
- A Starkey Certification Program
- The tuition includes Meals, Room and board so no other cost is required besides travel expenses to the Starkey Mansion